Our “GrandVision Cares” program integrates Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability into our business model through three distinctive pillars—People, Product Value Chain and Presence. This program also links our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) priorities to our strategic business accelerators.
- Create the organization of the future and become one of the most sought-after employers in the optical retail space. To achieve this, we have improved our training and learning efforts, as well as our talent management approach. We stand for an inclusive and diverse workforce and offer fair employment opportunities.
- Boost end-to-end value chain and create leading digital value proposition while improving efficiencies and reducing negative social and environmental impacts from production, manufacturing, waste management and delivery of products.
- Strengthen market share and increase access to high-quality affordable eye care while increasing awareness of good eye health and/or free eye care; thus creating a stronger long-term relationship with our customers.
Learn more about:
- GrandVision cares – our priorities
- GrandVision cares about creating long-term value
- GrandVision cares aligns impact with the UN Sustainable Development Goals