05.04.11 Corporate

GrandVision - GVM share acquisition in Greece and Cyprus

On April 5, 2011 GrandVision B.V. has concluded the acquisition of 100% of the shares of GrandVision Marinopoulos (GVM) in Greece and Cyprus.

Since the founding of GVM in 2004 GrandVision has been a 19.5% minority shareholder. The remaining  80.5% of shares were acquired from the Marinopoulos Group.

As of the end of 2010 GrandVision Marinopoulos operated 11 GrandOptical stores and 2 Solaris stores in Greece and Cyprus.

 

GrandVision Retail Banners

For this site to function optimally, we use cookies. For more information see our cookie policy.