Results of EssilorLuxottica’s mandatory public offer for GrandVision shares
- Acceptance Period ended 3 December 2021 (at 17:40 hours CET)
- 13.06% of GrandVision shares have been tendered under the Offer during the Acceptance Period
- Including the 86.67% interest already held by the Offeror, the Offeror will hold a total interest of 99.73%
- Settlement of the Offer will take place on 8 December 2021, at which date the Offer Price of Euro 28.42 per Share will be paid
- Remaining Shares can be tendered during the Post-Acceptance Period, commencing on 7 December 2021 at 09:00 hours CET and ending on 20 December 2021 at 17:40 hours CET
Charenton-le-Pont, France and Schiphol, the Netherlands (6 December, 2021 – 7:00am CET) – With reference to the press release of 7 October 2021 by EssilorLuxottica S.A. (the “Offeror“) and GrandVision N.V. (“GrandVision”) regarding the publication of the offer memorandum of the same date (the “Offer Memorandum”) for the recommended mandatory public offer (the “Offer”) by the Offeror to all holders of shares in GrandVision, the Offeror and GrandVision hereby announce the results of the Offer.
Please find below the full and original version of the press release.